18 Ways To Tell
by Jovan Tahale
January 10, 2019
Philosophers seem to agree that a woman’s greatest ambition is to be loved and it appears to be true since we are constantly in a pickle when we’re emotionally attached to the opposite sex. We spend our nights, days and weekends wondering if he cares…feels what we feel…feel what we want him to feel, etc. We spend breathless moments interpreting, misinterpreting, rationalizing, guessing and hoping the love we want so badly is finally here. But is it?
Experience has taught us that we can’t always go by what he says, because “love words” can be deceiving or non-existent. I was once emotionally stuck to a guy who could only grunt when the subject of his feelings came up. However, I knew he loved me when he showed up in the emergency room at 3:00 in the morning, when my mom had a heart attack. Therefore, we must go by what he does or does not do.
Here are 18 clues to determine just how fascinated he is.
- You do most things together. When it comes to spending time with you, he is excuse-free.
- He calls sporadically throughout the day with no agenda.
- He doesn’t like pets, but he tolerates yours.
- He never says no to you.
- He reads to you and enjoys you to reading to him.
- He buys you gifts unexpectedly with no occasion attached.
- He gives you a pet name and uses it often.
- His friends smile when they meet you.
- He introduces you to everyone and grabs your hand when you walk together.
- He brings you (soup, cookies, etc.) and sits with you when you’ve got a cold
- He’s disappointed when you have plans that don’t include him.
- He enjoys cooking for you.
- He likes to surprise you.
- He gets off the other call when you call.
- He waits for you without complaining
- He gives up “the guys” for you.
- He stares at you with a smile on his face.
- He spends his money on you, and yours.