10 Steps To A More Vibrant You!
by Constance Borglow
Consider this…what sort of shape are you in? Most of us take better care of our cars and homes than we do our bodies. Are you one of the many who have yet to see your body as something to be treasured and nurtured? Here are 10 incredible tips to get your body in the best shape ever and feel good and happy while doing it!
- Do A Veggie Fast And Detox Your Body! Do you eat fruit and vegetables at least five times a week? If not, begin now with at least three times a week.
- Spa Simulator: Take a moment away from the shower and relax in a warm bathtub of water mixed with two cups of coarse sea salt. It will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth in a way you can’t imagine and draw impurities from your body that will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed.
- Clean Your Colon: Do you eliminate daily? If you don’t, here’s a quick cleanser to use at the end of each week that will make you feel brand new from the inside. Drink one 12 oz. glass of prune juice followed immediately by one 6 oz. glass of apple juice. This concoction is guaranteed to make you feel lighter in less than three hours.
- Rejuvenation Recipe: Do you get at least seven hours of sleep a day? Sleep restores the body and is necessary for good health. Lack of rest runs your body down.
- Water Therapy: Do you drink at least 5 8 oz. cups of water a day. If you don’t, force yourself. Try it with a straw. Water is a natural cleanser that washes the muck out of your body. Try it and feel a remarkable difference.
- The Move Method: Do you force yourself to exercise at least three times a week? You will feel ten times better than you feel now, and if you move up to five days, you’ll feel on top of the world. Start by walking briskly at least ½ hr per day or evening! Try 25 sit-ups, or ten jumping jacks in front of the mirror, and use the stairs when possible. Try this and your body will reward you with stamina, strength, and a good look.
- Pump It Up: Could you run fast for five minutes if you had to run for your life? If the answer is no, start lifting weights today and buy yourself a bike. It’ll build up your endurance.
- Breathe! Do you ever do deep breathing exercises? Learn to breathe from deep down. The oxygen helps burn fat and deep breathing cleans out toxic carbon dioxide from your blood cells. Take a deep breath and hold it for 8 seconds and exhale deeply.
- The Big No-No! Do you eat fried foods at least twice a week? If you do, you might as well include motor oil in your diet. Fried foods clog up your system like a cork in a wine bottle. Fried food should be an indulgence only. Once a month is a good splurge and treat.
- The Biggest No-No! Do you worry a lot? Worry can be hazardous to your health on a big scale. Feeling stressed? Try this daily exercise. Lie flat on the floor with your feet propped up on a wall and your arms stretched out for five minutes, and renew thyself. Get as close to the wall as you can.