Spread the love
10 Things Girls
Wish Guys Knew…
by Jan Pitts
- Never quote on a regular basis, various comments from others are made favorably regarding your qualities. Let us find out for ourselves.
- We always want to hear what you find special about us.
- Never compliment another woman about her hair, looks, etc., in our presence and you have not mentioned how great we look.
- Never refer to your ex more than once. It says to us that the relationship is not dead, and you’re still hooked emotionally.
- If we are romantically involved, use another word other than “friend” when you introduce us.
- Don’t say you love us unless you mean it. It’s a word we take to our graves.
- Never display disapproval of anything we do or say in a public setting.
- Never turn and look at another woman, if you’re in our company.
- Don’t ever mention the word marriage unless it is something you are giving serious consideration to. Like love, it’s a word we carry in our bosom and hold onto with great hope.
- Your “work” cannot make you a bowl of soup at midnight when you’ve got a bad cold. Keep that in mind the next time you’re tempted to use it as an excuse to not do what we want you to do.