18 Ways To Tell
He’s In Love …
by Jovan Tahale
We are constantly in a pickle when we’re emotionally attached. We spend our nights, days, and weekends wondering if he cares…feels what we feel…feel what we want him to feel, etc. We spend breathless moments interpreting, misinterpreting, rationalizing, guessing, and hoping the love we want is finally here. But how we can tell? Experience has taught some of us that we certainly can’t go by what he says, because “love words” can be deceiving or non-existent. I was once emotionally stuck to a man who could only grunt when the subject of his feelings came up, but I knew he loved me when he showed up unexpectedly, in the emergency room at 3:00 in the morning, when my mom had a heart attack, to just sit and hold my hand. Therefore, we must go by what he does or does not do. Here are some great clues that demonstrate the depth of his feelings.
- You do most things together. When it comes to spending time with you, he is excuse-free.
- He calls sporadically throughout the day with no agenda.
- He can’t say no to you. This is how you can tell if a man finds you irresistible.
- He buys you gifts unexpectedly with no occasion attached.
- He gives you a pet name and uses it often.
- His friends smile when they meet you.
- He’s affectionate in public, and introduces you to everyone.
- He reaches for your hand when you walk together.
- He brings you stuff (soup, candy, etc.) and sits with you when you’re under the weather.
- He sulks when you have plans that don’t include him.
- He comes by unexpectedly (Calling first of course).
- He enjoys cooking for you.
- He likes to surprise you.
- He gets off the other call when you call.
- He waits for you without complaining.
- Hr gives up “the guys” for you.
- He stares at you with a smile on his face.
- He spends his money on you, and yours.