Spread the love
28 Ways To A Better You In ’22.
by M.K. Allison
Restrict bragging to things that do not involve you personally. It’s a sure way to be classified as boring and force others to avoid being in your company.
- Work hard to keep things in their proper perspective, particularly when you “give.” Don’t give with expectations or a motive. Give because it feels good, and you care about the person you’ve given to.
- Become less hung up on exposing yourself emotionally to someone you really care about, and less flattering or accommodating to someone you don’t.
- Find the courage to go outside of what you know. Venture off into the unknown in search of an adventure.
- Be authentic. Believe you are who you say you are first, and then strive to convince others.
- Submit yourself and your decisions to a Higher Power.
- Don’t socialize regularly with people who reflect an image or value system different than your own.
- In relationships, don’t go along for the ride and then complain all while you’re riding.
- Don’t tell anyone something that you really didn’t want them to know. If you can’t think of an answer, ignore the question.
- Don’t cry more than once over the same problem.
- Don’t spend money you don’t have, for a lifestyle you don’t have, to impress people who really don’t care.
- Only give your trust to one who has proven to be trustworthy.
- Be A smarter spender. Use only one credit card and pay attention to the interest rate.
- Never tolerate disrespect, and don’t put yourself in a position to experience it.
- Read your Bible daily. It’s a blueprint for life.
- Don’t “exist” in another relationship where you don’t feel loved, valued or protected.
- Mend a friendship fence in need of repair.
- Give more love and accept less drama.
- Use your time as if you thought the end was near.
- Make a serious commitment to go out of your way to help someone…often.
- Invest your money.
- Learn to apologize, when feelings are hurt, whether you were right or wrong.
- Discover the language of kindness. It has great reward.
- Replace fear with courage, ambivalence with love, ignorance with common sense, and strains of sadness with laughter.
- Trust your instincts. Don’t second-guess yourself. If it doesn’t feel right…don’t do it.
- Ask for what you want and expect to get it.
- Don’t compare yourself with others.
- Make your body a top priority.
- Eliminate, fix and strengthen all that isn’t comfortable in your life.