Worst Case Scenarios
- “I walked up to a very handsome guy at a club and asked him to dance after being urged on by my girlfriends, and he responded by declining and saying he had a sprained ankle. However, a half hour later I saw him out on the dance floor with a skinny woman and he had the nerve to wave at me.
- “After discovering my husband in an indiscreet position with my best friend, I forgave him and tried to hang onto the relationship. Nine months later, he divorced me and married her.”
- When my best friend moved out of town and left her gorgeous boyfriend behind. I called him and invited him out for a drink. He claimed to be flattered, but said he didn’t think it was appropriate because of his past relationship with my friend. I was so embarrassed and I felt like an idiot for making the call. But I felt worse, when I learned later that he was dating her sister.”
- “Two weeks before I was to marry, I met another woman
who completely blew me away. There
was no question in my mind that it was true love at first sight, and I knew
I could not go through with the wedding.
My sister badgered me to tell my fiancée the truth, so I wanted to
be free to be with the other woman.
But when I told her, she hit me in the head with an iron skillet.
When I got out of the hospital, the woman I had flipped over was dating my
- “I was out to dinner one night with a woman when one of her false eyelashes fell in her soup and she thought it was a bug. She screamed bloody murder and called for the waiter. She ran out of the restaurant, when she discovered the truth. I laughed for two days.”
- “I was having dinner one night with my lady and a guy at another table couldn’t eat for looking at her. I became so jealous that I stopped eating and got up, went over to his table and confronted him. I was so embarrassed when he explained that he couldn’t stop staring at her because she bore an eerie resemblance to his deceased sister.”