Spread the love
7 Beauty Tips
That Will Make
by Gloria Gibson
- To smooth out rough/discolored-looking knees and elbows, try cutting a lemon in half and rubbing on your knees and elbows before you retire every evening. Finish with your favorite cream or Vaseline. You will see a noticeable difference in about two weeks. Unattractive knees and elbows can destroy the most glamorous look.
- If you want beautiful white teeth. Dip a toothbrush in crushed strawberries and brush vigorously to remove yellowing stains or brush your teeth with baking soda and toothpaste daily. Remember, your teeth are a part of your beauty look. Expensive lipstick does not wear well with unsightly teeth. Also, be sure to check your teeth after eating for leftover food particles. Toothpicks should be carried in the purse like a comb.
- If you’ve got “bags” under your eyes, try using Castor Oil every night before you retire. Plastic surgeons are said to use it on patients after surgery. It‘s supposed to reduce puffiness. For a dramatic difference, try the product Sudden Change – Under-Eye Firming Serum for s temporary fix.
- For beautiful hands: Rub your hands with table salt for five minutes and rinse. Apply Vaseline every night to your hands or dip your hands in warm oil. Do the same for your feet. Moisturize your hands all day long. Always keep lotion in your purse or in your car. Every woman’s hands should be soft to the touch.
- You can make your own eyelashes look thicker and longer by applying two coats of mascara to the ends of the lashes only. Let dry for a minute or so. Then brush a third coat of mascara on the ends of the lashes. Let dry for another minute or so. Then, brush a coat over the entire lash – and look at the difference.
- Never leave home without mints in your possession. You’ll never know when you’ll need them, and mints are essential to any beauty regimen. Bad breath can make gorgeous legs look like toothpicks, and an expensive suit look tattered.
- Be sure to make checking under your nails for debris, a necessary part of your daily beauty routine. It is essential to securing a look of cleanliness and good grooming. This should always be done immediately after eating.