by Coco Diong
September 19, 2018
- Never quote on a sporadic basis, various statements or comments from others made favorably regarding your qualities. Let us find out for ourselves.
- We always want to hear what you find special about us. Words are very important to us. Use good ones…liberally.
- Never compliment another woman about her hair or dress, when you are out with us…and never let an evening end without you telling us how beautiful we look.
- Never refer to your ex-anything more than once. It says to us that the relationship is not dead, and you’re still hooked emotionally, or mentally.
- Do not talk to others in our presence without acknowledging our presence, and the fact that we are with you. Grab our hands to make us feel included.
- Do not take our phone number unless you plan to use it. Some of us become ladies-in waiting, and we never forget the slight if you don’t call. It stays in the “library” of our egos.
- Women are naturally intuitive. Accept it. When we tell you that you can’t trust John Doe…believe it.
- Don’t say you love us unless you mean it. It’s a word we take to our graves.
- Don’t ask us to tell the waiter what we want in a restaurant. That is what we have you for. Ordering is your job, and we enjoy watching you take charge.
- We prefer flowers or jewelry for gifts…but we’ll accept anything that looks as if you put effort into picking it out.
- Never turn and look at another woman, if you’re in our company. We always see you.
- Don’t ever mention the word marriage unless it is something you are giving serious consideration to. Like love, it’s a word we carry in our bosom and hold onto with great hope.
- After a date, call us when you get home. It adds another dimension to the evening.