You And Your
February 28, 2018
When you meet someone new or on a date for the first time and you don’t know what to say. Try these… It’s called The Getting To Know You Game
- What was your most memorable childhood experience? How has it impacted your outlook on life?
- What did you like best about high school? What did you like least about high school?
- Do you like your name? If you could change it, what would you change it to?
- Which of your qualities do you attribute to your mom? Which of your qualities do you attribute to your dad? Which qualities are uniquely your own?
- Does your family have a nickname for you?
- How did your parents discipline you? Would you discipline your children the same way? Why?
- What is your family most proud of you for?
- Do your closest friends tend to be men or women? Why do you think this is?
- What’s most common among all your friends?
- What are your views on affirmative action?
- Who would you prefer to never speak to again? What made them so undesirable?
- What event in your life would you like to permanently forget?
- What’s the most regrettable thing you’ve ever done to someone? How do you think their life was changed as a result?
- What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
- What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a stranger?
- What’s the greatest personal challenge you’ve ever faced? How did it change you?
- How would you describe your most memorable birthday?
- Have you ever experienced road rage? What happened?
- Who has had the greatest positive impact on your life?
- What situations have you been able to talk your way out of?
- Have you ever had a near death experience? What was it like? How did it make you feel?
- Have you ever lost someone very close to you? What effect did it have on you?
- Which of your personal beliefs do you feel so strongly about that you will never compromise?
Excerpted from The Book of Fabulous Questions by Penelope Frohart
Photo by Mark@rocketclips.com