Tell If You’re
Take Our Quiz And Find Out
by Jan Pitts
May 1, 2018
If you wish to be in love or the better half of a relationship you need to understand your irresistible factor. Do you have what it takes to get what you want? Take this quick quiz and find out.
Do you have a passion for anything outside of romance? (passion – a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object or concept) yes no If yes, name it
Is your conversation stimulating (funny, provocative, inspiring) interesting (informative) or boring (all about you)? Circle the appropriate word, then rate your conversation on a scale of 1 to 10.
Do you bring laughter to a room? Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10.
Are you inhibited? (not free to be yourself or speak your true thoughts)
Rate your “wittiness factor” (are you possessive of a clever mouth, without malice, which entices the listener to want to listen) to every word .
Do you truly like your overall appearance and enjoy who you are. (This includes looks, hair, style, weight and attire) .yes no Write down 3 things you don’t like about yourself.
Are you carefree and forgiving. (Do you still cling to every hurt or offense that has ever violated your peace or do you exhibit not a care or worry in the world? yes no
Are you spontaneous? (Do you operate according to previous plan or are you prone to move towards fun at a moment’s notice?) yes no
Rate Your “Magnet Factor” on a scale of 1-10. (Is the opposite sex drawn to you easily.) Do you get a lot of attention? yes_____no_____
What is your usual position in relationships? Please circle appropriate word. Are you jealous, insecure, suspicious, intense, accusing, doubtful of your appeal, confident, flexible, fearful of failure, emotionally hyper. (quick to get involved before conditions dictate) confused. Circle the words that apply to you.
- If you answered yes, you get 10 points.
- If you circled the first two words, give yourself 20 points – one word gets 10 points.
- If you rated yourself below seven, you get 0 points.
- If you answered no, give yourself 10 points.
- If you rated yourself below seven, you get 0 points. Seven or above, you get 20 points.
- If you answered no, you get 0 points. Your like of self has a great influence on how others will feel about you. If you answered yes, you get 50 points.
- If you answered no, you get 0 points. If you answered yes, you get 50 points.
- If you answered yes, you get 20 points.
- If your answer is no, you get 0 points, and you should begin working on “The How To Become Irresistible Plan”. See below. If your magnet factor is 8 or more, give yourself 20 points.
- If you circled the words, cool, confident and flexible, give yourself 60 points.
If you got 200 points or more, you are indeed irresistible.
When You’re Irresistible…You
- Have a good physical presentation, you feel confident about. Accept yourself and others will fall in step. Let your confidence shine through and therefore cloud the vision on your flaws.
- Have a passion or high interest in something other than the smile of your romantic interest, and it will lend to a healthy attitude in a relationship. You won’t be clingy, expectant, and “wired” to the phone. Your life will reflect a balance and thereby enhance your chances of being more interesting.
- Have a great laugh and the ability to laugh easy and much, along with the capacity to make others laugh, is a important part of your sex appeal. If you’re stiff, loosen up, relax, and look for the humor in life.
- Have no fear of acceptance and scrutiny by others. People who are uninhibited are free to be themselves in expression, deed and style. They are also rare birds, who stand out because of their power to forego the opinions of the world for inner peace. In the presence of an uninhibited person, one can be easily captivated by the unpredictability of an unleashed spirit, if sensitivity runs in the forefront of one’s words and actions.
- Know your “position ” in a relationship should be relaxed, interested, secure, inflexible on principles, straightforward, confident, focused, adventure – oriented, emotionally reserved, watchful and cavalier. These postures add an exciting dimension to any relationship, and thereby makes it difficult for someone to abstain from your company.