Says About You…
by M.K. Allison
March 6, 2018
- No plants in the home usually indicates that a person does not have a nurturing spirit.
- Those with a outgoing spirit are usually ensconced in homes with bright colors, and lots of glass.
- A lot of wood furniture in the home is usually reflective of a personality who is very conservative, very traditional and less prone to be adventurous.
- Many people who are highly stressed have sofas they never sit on, because their main home activity fluctuates between the bedroom and the kitchen. These same homes seldom have furniture designated for relaxation, i.e., recliners, chaise lounges, or thick cushy chairs with ottomans.
- People who like antiques are prone to be eclectic, warm, friendly and very hospitable. They usually love to entertain.
- Those who have dark colors throughout the home are usually non-sociable, reclusive and subject to depression.
- Those who are into contemporary or modern furnishings are usually creative, talented, and cosmopolitan.
- A woman’s bedroom says a lot about her femininity, as it relates to colors and accessories such as pillow shams, bed skirts, tablecloths, sheets and bed-coverings.
- Where a man’s bedroom usually reflects his masculinity in bold color combinations of unique design.
- A person’s stove says a lot about how tidy they are, and a bathroom usually reflects their creativity.