Spread the love
12 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew…
by Jake Landis
- Don’t be so sensitive: Don’t take everything we do so personally. We cannot behave, feel, think or talk the way you think we should. Believe it or not, we are not the same. Please allow for the fact that our brains work on a different scale.
- Display more patience: When we want to tell you something, we’ll tell you. Don’t badger us about what’s going on in our heads when we’re quiet. Silence could mean a lot of things. We could be savoring the relationship or be pre-occupied with a personal dilemma we don’t wish to discuss.
- NewsFlash#1: We are fascinated with beauty, but captured by personality.
- It’s on you: Whether or not we take you seriously depends on how serious you wish to be taken.
- NewsFlash#2: Most men bore easily. You being unpredictable can be sexy.
- Don’t take everything personally: Most men have mood swings that have nothing to do with how we feel about you.
- Never invade our privacy. If you see something, you weren’t invited to see…don’t mention it.
- We are not mind readers. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don’t work. Strong hints don’t work. Just say it!
- Comment rule#1: Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments viewed as negative become null and void after seven days.
- Comment rule#2: If something we said can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
- Make up your mind: You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done-you cannot do both.
- Be respectful: Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during the commercials when the game is on.