Spread the love
Guide For The New Year
by M.K. Allison
December 28, 2017
- Get rid of all the sweaters you own with roll collars.
- If you send flowers to a romantic interest, make sure it’s roses.
- Make it a point to do something that’s not altogether “Cool” but fun!
- If you don’t know how already…learn how to swim.
- Make sure your stomach does not distract from the real you! If you have on a quality suit, it will fare better stylishly if you’re able to button the jacket.
- Create a self-image of a real man and what he should be about and try to bring it into manifestation on a daily basis. Remember, real men don’t practice deceit.
Only take a number from a woman, you really plan to call.
- Say No to those things that are tempting, but not good for you.
- Become less hung up on exposing yourself emotionally to someone you really care about and less flattering to someone you don’t.
- Make sure your socks are in the same excellent condition as your shoes.
- Make it a practice this year to tell the truth no matter what it costs you.
- Don’t set out to use somebody, unless you are prepared to be used.
- Don’t marry unless you are certain that this is the person you really want to spend the rest of your life with.
- Confess nothing that doesn’t need to be confessed.
- Don’t spend ridiculous amounts on clothes and leave them hanging in the closet unused.
Don’t just have a smile and acts of courtesy and congeniality for men only…women deserve the same accord.
- Don’t spend a lot of money on his birthday and he bought you nothing.
- Don’t socialize with people who reflect an image or value system different than yours.
- Don’t try to explain to anyone else that you and your longtime“fiancé` are waiting until the right time to get married. They don’t believe you anyway.
- Don’t cry more than once over the same man.
- Don’t support a man who’s not supporting you.
- Use only one credit card.
- Invest your money.
- Don’t continue to make time for someone who doesn’t deserve it.
- Manage your expectations after the first date.
- Don’t loan money, it can corrupt relationships.
- Don’t tolerate disrespect.
- Try food you’ve never tried before.
- Learn how to swim, if you don’t already know how.