6 Ways To
Capture His Heart
by Terri Smith
Despite the opinion of many, believe it or not, there are a great number of guys out there who are faithful, and only have eyes for one woman. There is a reason for it and here’s the secret. A woman can have true romance the way she wants it if she’s willing to employ the following tips. For me, it took some bangs and scratches along the way to finally grasp these points and apply them, which involved crying my heart over many a “star-studded jerk.” But I finally got it…and they work.
Here are the 6 Best Ways to captivate the heart and mind of the man of your choosing. However, before you begin reading, you must know that none of this will work unless you are first able to adopt the mindset that you can take or leave the relationship for the sake of your comfort.
- Don’t complain – just take a break and disappear with no explanation when something really bothers you. It makes it easier for him to hear you when you’re ready to talk about whatever it is.
- Have something you enjoy other than him and let it be known.
- Let him know what you like and never accept less than that. This includes behavior, attention, commitments, etc.
- Holler when it hurts. Don’t sulk in silence. Spank his ego with pointed wit and soft kisses.
- Give him something to wonder about. Don’t tell him everything or let him see everything. Keep at least one door in your life slightly ajar.
- Accept no excuses for bad behavior.