Is Your Relationship Good?
Take Our Quiz And See!
by M.K. Allison
Think about your current relationship. Are you really getting the payoffs from the time and effort you put into it? Are you really happy? Or, is it one-sided with him/her reaping all the benefits, while you float in and out of misery? Check off the following statements that apply to you and see for yourself if this is where you ought to be!
- Most affection comes from you! Your partner is only at intimate times. True False
- Contrary to what you want, the two of you seldom go out. True False
- You do most of the calling. True False
- He/she doesn’t volunteer to do anything special for you! True False
- You are the most expressive. You buy the cards, small gifts, etc., True False
- You spend most of the money in the relationship. True False
- You are suspicious that he/she is seeing someone else. True False
- You always have time for him/her But he/she is often too busy for you. .True False
- Most of your friends don’t like him/her? True False
- You don’t feel cherished, appreciated, or valued in your relationship. True False
- He/she shows little initiative to do things he/she knows will make you happy, while you lie awake creating new ideas you hope will keep him/her happy and committed. True False
- Whatever he/she asks of you, you do. But on the other hand, there is an unspoken limit as to what he/she will do for you. True False
- You don’t feel loved or cherished. Your feelings seem taken for granted. True False
- He/she plays a major role in your life, but you don’t feel it’s mutual. True False
If you checked off 10 of these statements with the word true and did not blink an eye, you may need to make a change today and stop cheating yourself. You deserve better! If you checked off five or fewer with true, then hang on to this quiz and …the man/woman in your life. But don’t stop looking for a partner who will aid you in taking this same quiz again and having the word false checked off on almost every question!