Spread the love
12 Things Girls
Wish Guys Knew
by CoCo Diong
Never quote on a sporadic basis, various statements or comments from others made favorably regarding your qualities. Let us find out for ourselves.
- We always want to hear what you find special about us. Words are very important to us. Use good ones…liberally.
- Never compliment another woman about her hair or dress, when you are out with us unless she’s a family member, and never let an evening end without you telling us how beautiful we look.
- Never refer to your ex by name more than once. It says to us that the relationship is not dead, and you’re still hooked emotionally, or mentally.
- Do not talk to others in our presence without acknowledging our presence, and the fact that we are with you. Grab our hands to make us feel included.
- Do not ask for our phone number unless you plan to use it. Some of us become ladies-in-waiting, and we never forget the slight if you don’t call. It stays in the “library” of our egos.
- Women are naturally intuitive. Accept it. When we tell you that you can’t trust John Doe…believe it.
- Don’t say you love us unless you mean it. It’s a word we take to our graves.
- Don’t ask us to tell the waiter what we want in a restaurant. That is what we have you for. Ordering is your job, and we enjoy watching you take charge.
- We prefer flowers or jewelry for gifts…but we will accept anything that looks as if you put effort into picking it out.
- Never turn your head to look at another woman, if you’re in our company. We always see you, and it’s disrespectful.
- Don’t jest about getting married unless it is something you are giving serious consideration to. Like love, it’s something we carry in our bosom and hold onto with great hope.
- After we’ve been on a date, call us when you get home. It adds another alluring dimension to the evening.