Fun Are You
by M.K. Allison
September 30, 2018
Studies show that the average single today is not having as much fun as perceived, because many don’t know where or how to begin. Too many have settled into the routine of life, work and big screen television Therefore, it seems that few set aside real time to experiment and discover those fun things that are waiting to be experienced. Polls show that you haven’t had real fun until you’ve…
- Rode through the clouds in a hot air balloon.
- Played in the sand on the island of St. Kitts.
- Swan in the nude on an exotic beach in an exotic country.
- Rode a bicycle down a hill.
- Learned how to play chess.
- Walked The Las Vegas Strip.
- Gone parasailing in Mexico.
- Spent a day at a flea market in Jamaica.
- Gone on a hayride on a hot summer night in the country.
- Rode barefoot in an open-air jeep in the city in the summer.
- Took a cruise booked in a cabin with a terrace.
- Visited the Atlantis Resort in The Bahamas.
- Roller-skated in the park.
- Watched the sun set in Negril, Jamaica.
- Hiked and camped in the woods with friends.
- Been white water rafting at the New River Gorge in West Virginia.
- Toured the city of San Juan in Puerto Rico.
- Slept under the stars in a hammock.
- Shopped and dined in Sausalito, California.
- Taken a ferry ride under the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Watched the sunrise over the Grand Canyon.
What Do You Say? Can you name 3 fun things you’ve done and share it with us?